CleanMail Hosted Email Security
Anti-Spam & Anti-Virus - Hosted E-Mail SecurityCleanMail protects Microsoft Exchange, IMail, Lotus Domino/Notes and any other mail server against all kinds of junk mail containing spam, viruses and phishing attacks. Please see the CleanMail feature list for detailed information.
How it Works
By a simple change in the DNS MX record for your domain, all incoming emails are immediately diverted to the CleanMail Email Security servers. Only clean mails are delivered to your existing mail server. If an e-mail is recognized as spam, it is either quarantined or redirected.
The CleanMail Dashboard provides administrators or end users with statistical data and allows them to manage quarantined emails.
Latest Anti-Spam & Anti-Virus Technology
The CleanMail hosted service offers the complete range of mail filters available in our software packages, including SpamAssassin, an attachment blocker and virus protection.
Benefits of Hosted Email Security
CleanMail 100% Hosted Email Security protects any existing mail server against all kinds of junk mail containing spam, viruses and phishing attacks.
- No hardware or software required - nothing to install or maintain, no staff training required.
- Only a simple DNS/MX change needed - quicker to implement than any software solution.
- Rejects unwanted emails before they hit your mail server - the best solution technically and legally.
- Keeps spam & virus mails away from your corporate network - reduces network bandwidth and storage.
- Platform independent - works with any existing mail server.
- Prevents denial of service attacks on your corporate mail servers.
Prices start at $0.55 per Address/Month
Prices for this service start as low as US$/EUR 0.55 per recipient address and month. Please see the order page for details.
Get rid of spam now - start your free, fully functional trial and see how easy it is to set up and use CleanMail.